lunes, 26 de octubre de 2009

Miss you!

Bueno, pues ya se me ha acabado el erasmus. Y creo que voy a escribir un ñoño post.
I do not think all the english speaking people will read this, because in case they know the blog exists, they will also know it is Spanish. But, in case they would like to check it again, it will be nice if they understand this and get to know how they made me feel too.
  • First of all, I would like to thank my girls in the erasmus life: María, Menchu and Marga. Marga, you arent less important because you left in February. It was just the four of us, and drunken nights would have never been the same without one of us. You four were almost everything for me in the Netherlands
  • Angelito, what am I going to do without you? I'm back to my life, and you are starting a new one now, but still I'll miss wednesday nights in Oude Jan when we promised three hours before we weren't going. And I also owe you so many favors... It was really sad saying goodbye to you, although I'll be visiting you in less than two months!
  • Bea Arias: a ti te escribo en español porque sé que te quejas: gracias por reírte de todo aunque algunas cosas a mí no me hicieran gracia. Terminas por enseñarme el lado cómico de todo. Y además, ¡sin ti no me habría enterado de los cotilleos de la escuela!
  • Boys in Troelstralaan: Miquel, thank you for being one of my top five fans in Facebook, we all are waiting for your visit to the capital of the country you don't feel you belong. One of the best people I met in Delft, Anders: you are such a funny guy! It is very nice we are going to meet every now and then. Tobi I: you left too soon! When I went back to Delft after the exams in February, there was a big hole in the silly room. Tobi II: you were also for a short while in Delft, but it was really nice that you hung around with us instead of staying with the other Norwegian. And for all of you: THANK YOU for so many parties in your place. I missed it a lot during the summer :)
  • Silje, Kaja and Stine: thank you for changing my concept of how Norwegian girls are. No more dull and polite Victorias but funny and cheerful viking drinkers! Girls nights were the best, and we didn't even need to leave boring Delft to have so much fun.
  • Sergio, Bea Donoso: First, I didn't expect to meet people from ETSII from two years ago in Delft, so it was nice to know the previous erasmus generation. Second: thank you for all the support when we had the big problems with the application forms, and with the thesis. Third: and thank you for counting on me in lots of parties.
  • Mònica, Sandra and Rose: well, it is more or less the same as for Sergio and Bea, but for the support related to the Spanish faculty. You were helpful and nice to me, and supported me when I was in my black hole a month ago. Mònica and Rose, I am waiting for you in Madrid.
  • Anton: thank you for teaching me so much English. I think I speak much better when you are around!
  • Giacomo and Dennis: it was nice to meet you and have some mediterranean cultural exchange; we are so close!
  • Boys in Van Hasseltlaan: although the house was pretty dirty when I was around, I got to know so much of the Dutch people. At the beginning I didn't like the idea of living in such a big house, with Dutches! But even now I regret as hell I didn't learn any of you unpronounceable language, it was great living in your house, and now I know the culture much more than any other erasmus in Delft! The only thing I disliked was little Stephen (thinking of him causes me nausea, haha). Special for Eric: parallel lives got us to be friends, hope it lasts forever!
  • Pepe and Jose: we fought together against all odds, and we are engineers (well, Jose and I arent yet, but so close...)!
  • Marlies: my only Dutch girl friend! See you in Madrid, we will keep on drinking together, but sangría instead of Heineken!
  • Boys in Oost-Indiëplaats: you saved my ass at the very last moment, when I was about to live with a Turkish guy aged forty who didn't speak any English. THANK YOU! Despite the guys in Van Hasseltlaan, two months with you raised much more the Dutch girl in me. Pity I am still unable to say ik schijt op jouw mouder well, and I am still tiny compared to you.

Of course, I also want my Spanish friends to know: thank you for having been all the time commenting my stupid things in facebook and here. And thank you for all the support. And thank you for not forgetting me after so much time, and so many changes. And my boyfriend: I still can't believe we made it, guess this means forever.

Summarizing: thank you for having been around in the best year in my life, when I met freedom, when I lived long nights and struggled in the mornings, when I gave birth to my final thesis, and I hope children hurt less. When I suffered for lack of housing, when I didn't mind for a while, when I improved my English and now I can speak as fast as in Spanish, which means I probably wouldn't be able to understand if it were other person speaking. Thank you even for the hangovers, because those mean great nights before.

Oh my gosh, I'm already missing everything so much...

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Qué post más triste... En cualquier caso, gracias a ti. Gracias por escribir el blog y contarnos a todos mil historias de Delft, Y gracias por todo lo que me has ayudado.
Ahora a disfrutar en Madrid, que en el fondo... es la mejor ciudad del mundo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!